Saturday 6 June 2015

What about fortified wine?

So I was lucky enough to get a Harrods voucher for my birthday (thanks sis!) I rarely shop there, mainly because Selfridges is so much more convenient for me when I want to shop at an iconic London department store! But as I was in that part of town anyway, I thought I would pop in and see how I could spend my booty.

I wanted to get something that I would remember, so I thought what about a nice drop of port? It shouldn't be gone in a night like a bottle of wine would (unless I have some particularly greedy friends over!) and I can enjoy it over a number of months...that's the plan anyway.

So here it is in all it's glory. A 10 year old Harrods tawny port for £24.95. Once I've cracked it open I'll let you know all about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment