Sunday 27 December 2015

WSET Level 2 results

So my results came through on 23 December. I picked them up from downstairs in my block of flats after a night out and scuttled up the stairs to open them in the comfort of my home.

I was really nervous as I opened up the envelope, and you could have knocked me down with a feather when I got the result.

I passed with distinction! I got 88%, which I was really surprised about. I was pretty sure I had 6 questions wrong so thought it was pretty likely that I had another couple wrong as well, but obviously not.

I was really chuffed with the result, texted all my wine loving friends and called my parents (who I insisted gave me a round of applause when I arrived at theirs on Christmas Eve!)

I will be looking to do my Level 3 WSET in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment