Sunday 12 February 2017

The Wine Show

Belated Happy New Year!

I didn't realise it had been so long since I last posted. I do have a number of wine tales from the past few months and I will get them up on here as soon as my workload allows...

But I wanted to quickly share that The Wine Show is being repeated on ITV at the moment. I didn't catch it last year when it was first aired, but it is a very enjoyable magazine style show with actors Matthew Rhys and Matthew Goode, and wine expert Joe Fattorini.

Based in a lovely villa in Italy, Joe helps the actors understand more about wine and many of the gadgets that are on sale. They also go various field trips around the world trying wines in some fabulous locations.

Light hearted and informative. Check it out: The Wine Show

No comments:

Post a Comment