Friday 27 May 2016

Another Davy's wine tasting at Vintners' Hall

I took my dad off to Vintners' Hall in the City of London a couple of months ago, to try some spring wines from Davy's. www.vintnershall.co.uk


Dad loved the building as I thought he would, but he enjoyed the wine even more. It's always a treat drinking wine at such a beautiful venue and Davy's offer some really good wine to taste on their tasting evenings.

We were sad when our glasses ran dry...
We tried some interesting wines from all around the world, many from France and Italy. But there were some stand out every day drinking wines from Chile from Zapallar. All of their bottles were under £10, and they were genuinely good.

With an extra 10% off everything on the night, I got a couple of cases delivered to me within a couple of weeks. I donated 8 bottles to my dad, thinking he has supplied me with a fair amount of wine over the years!





No comments:

Post a Comment