Sunday 31 May 2015

The start of a new journey in wine...

I don't know about you, but I have got into quite a habit with my wine drinking. I know what I like and I drink what I know! Generally New World, obviously New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, but also I enjoy Chilean and Argentinian reds. I'll drink lots of different wines, but I always go back to the same wines, and I don't really expand my horizons. I think I've got into a rut...there is literally a world of red and white wine (and I'll concede the occasional rose) that is waiting to be discovered.

So this blog is about my experience of trying new wines, finding out more about different wines, different countries and regions, and generally being more knowledgeable about the beautiful grape juice I love so much! 

I can guarantee I won't like everything I try, but I will have fun trying it on this journey of discovery.

Hopefully I'll inspire you to try some new grapes, countries and wines too!

No comments:

Post a Comment